When you are on a weight loss journey or a fitness spree, it is really important to count your calories. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and if you have a power packed breakfast loaded with nutrients, it’ll keep you energized and fueled for the day. Cut down sugar and replace it with GNC protein in your everyday recipes and you’ll get all the benefits of protein in every bite.
Try these amazing recipes with the goodness of GNC protein in vanilla variant and get protein power minus the guilt.
Table of Contents
Vanilla protein pancakes
Pancakes are one of the most loved breakfast recipes. Super easy to make and super delicious, try this alternative recipe enriched with protein to keep you going throughout the day.
- 1 cup oats flour
- 2 scoops GNC Pro Performance whey protein (vanilla variant)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup egg whites
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 4 tbsp low fat Greek yogurt (vanilla flavor)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a bowl mix oats flour, protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon powder.
- Add egg whites and Greek yogurt to the dry ingredients and mix until you get batter like consistency.
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet and pour the pancake batter. Let it cook on one side. Flip over and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Top it with your favorite fruits, honey, or maple syrup and enjoy!
Peachy Green Smoothie
If you thought green smoothies aren’t for you, try this delicious recipe and you’ll fall in love with green smoothies.
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple dices
- 2 cups kale
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- Add all the ingredients in the blender jar and blend well for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a glass and enjoy!
Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
This recipe amalgamates the goodness of protein with the yummy flavors of cookie dough and chocolate chips making it the perfect guilt free dessert.
- 2 scoops GNC protein powder (vanilla variant)
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup nut butter of your choice
- ¼ cup honey/ maple syrup
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Put protein powder and almond meal in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in nut butter and maple syrup/ honey and mix again until the batter looks like cookie dough.
- Put in chocolate chips and mix well. Scoop out bite sized balls and relish!
Vanilla Almond Butter Protein Granola
Crunchy and sweet, granola is the perfect guilt free snack. Try this delicious recipe with vanilla whey protein and you’ll forget store bought granola.
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 cup nuts of your choice
- 1 cup vanilla whey protein
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 F and spray baking dish with cooking spray or line with butter paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan add almond butter and honey. Mix well on low heat until peanut butter is fully melted. Add in vanilla extract and mix well.
- Remove pan from heat and mix in oats, cinnamon powder, flaxseeds, nuts, and salt.
- Spread this granola mixture over baking dish and bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and bake for another 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow it to cool. Mix in chocolate chips and enjoy as a crunchy yummy snack.
Cinnamon Roll Protein Oatmeal
If you are a fan of oatmeal in breakfast, then this is must try recipe. It is really easy to make and full of health, it’ll be the perfect start to the day for your entire family.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp stevia or a sweetener of your choice
- 1 cup water
- Few drops vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla GNC protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Greek Yogurt (vanilla flavor)
- In a small pan mix rolled oats and stevia.
- Add water and vanilla extract and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- Once it starts boiling, cook for 5 minutes or until oats thicken.
- Take it off the heat and let it cool for 5 – 10 minutes.
- While oatmeal is still warm, mix in vanilla protein and coconut sugar and set it aside.
- In a different bowl, mix Greek yogurt and cinnamon powder.
- Mix Greek yogurt mix with oatmeal mix and enjoy!
You can buy the complete range of GNC protein like whey protein, whey isolate, casein protein, etc. on www.guardian.in
The website is the one stop solution for all your fitness supplements and you get 100% authentic and genuine products with GNC promise of quality.